Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

TR Processes and Techniques has been Published

I just received word from Sagamore Publishing that the 7th edition of Therapeutic Recreation Processes and Techniques is back from the printers.

So an annoucement of the book should be forthcoming and print and e-book copies will be available.

I am really proud of this new edition. I truly believe it will make a significant contribution to the literature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home