Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Webcasting of Keynotes from CTRA Available

FROM FACEBOOK FRIEND ERICA:


Did you know that if you are unable to attend the Canadian Therapeutic Recreation Association conference in Montreal this May 2013, you can still attend the opening and closing keynote addresses for only 70$? That's right! Hear our opening keynote DAVID AUSTIN and our closing keynote NORMA STUMBO via the webcasting option for one low price!! More details are found on the registration form. Click here for more details: http://www.canadian-tr.org/CTRA-Conference-2013

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home