Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Six Openings at Oregon State Hospital

From Michael Scott Ratliff, CTRS:


I would like to pass on a job posting; Oregon State Hospital has 6 Rehabilitation Therapists positions open in our Forensic Services programs. These are full time positions with the State of Oregon. The salary and the benefits package are very competitive. A qualified candidate needs to be properly credentialed as a Recreational Therapist, Music Therapist, or Art Therapist to qualify. Please, pass on to anyone who might have an interest.

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/job_bulletin.cfm?JobID=618624

I hope that many Recreational Therapy professionals apply for this. Please, help spread the word and direct any Recreational Therapists to our posting.

Feel free to contact me with any question about the positions.

Cheers,
Michael

Michael S. Ratliff, CTRS
Director of Therapeutic Recreation
2600 Center St NE B02-310 C-27
Salem, Oregon 97301-2682

Salem Office: (503) 945-2967,
michael.s.ratliff@state.or.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home