Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, April 01, 2013

Free Resources via Indiana University Library

I thought this might be a good time to remind colleagues of “free stuff” available online via the Indiana University Library.

Available via streaming are all 23 of the Recreation Therapy Videos (RTV videos). Many use these in university courses and with in-service training.

The other free resource is a glossary I authored that has been used in university courses and has also become a favorite resource for those preparing for the NCTRC exam.

The addresses for the RTV videos and Glossary follow:

RTV videos are available via streaming from the Indiana University Library at https://scholarworks.iu.edu/dspace/handle/2022/3378

My Glossary of Recreation Therapy and Occupational Therapy is available at http://hdl.handle.net/2022/6474


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home