Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Faculty Position Opening

From Dr. Ellen Broach, CTRS:


THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND LEISURE STUDIES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA invites applications for an Assistant Professor, tenure-track faculty position starting August 15, 2013.


Located in the City of Mobile, we are minutes from Mobile Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Attached is the Therapeutic Recreation/Leisure Studies

Please feel free to call or email me if you
have any questions.

Ellen

Dr. Ellen Broach, CTRS
Associate Professor
University of South Alabama
Department of HPELS
Mobile, AL 36688-0002
Phone: 251-460-7131

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home