Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, September 10, 2012

ATRA Webinars Reminder

From Jean Folkerth:

Just a reminder that this Wednesday, September 12 @ 7:00 EST will be the special webinar in preparation for the NCTRC test. It will be presented by Dr. Norma Stumbo and is entitled: Everything You’ve Wanted to Know to Prepare for Taking the NCTRC Exam. Remember it is a special price and universities and colleges can sign up for one price of $25. NO CEUs will be given.
On Friday, September 14 one of our "single" webinars will be presented. It will be at 1:00 p.m. EST and will be presented by Dr. Jennifer Hinton. It is entitled: Social Skills for Adolescents with Autism: A Collaborative Program Between RT and SLP.
There is still time to sign up for both of these webinars. Go to the ATRA website under Continuing Education!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home