Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Immediate RT Position Openings in Indy

Larue Carter Memorial Hospital currently has seven new full time job openings available for recreation therapists and recreation therapy assistants!


Larue Carter Hospital is a state operated mental health facility in Indianapolis serving both youth and adults.

Positions will be filled quickly. If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Todd Peters, Director of Rehabilitation.

Email: Todd.Peters@fssa.in.gov

Phone: 317-941-4119



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home