Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, May 04, 2012

Nancy Richeson Named New Editor of AJRT

The American Journal of Recreation Therapy has named a new Editor-in Chief. Professor Nancy E. Richeson, Ph.D., CTRS, is the new Editor-in-Chief for AJRT. I have been thinking that Nancy would be ideal in this role and I am very pleased that Nancy has chosen to accept this important position. Best of success, Nancy!
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home