Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, March 26, 2012

NYSTRA 2012 Award Winners!

Loretta Ann Sinnott today announced winners of the New York State Therapeutic Recreation Association 2012 awards:

NYSTRA DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD: Dr. Robert Riley, CTRS
KIMBERLY A. KIERNAN OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL AWARD: Susan Lance, CTRS
NYSTRA MEMBER OF THE YEAR AWARD: Robin Wexler, CTRS
NYSTRA ORGANIZATION OR INSTITUTION AWARD: Mohawk Valley Psychiatric Center Rehabilitation Department
NYSTRA INNOVATIVE PROGRAM OF THE YEAR AWARD: The Adult Education Program at Island Nursing and Rehab Center
NYSTRA VOLUNTEERS OF THE YEAR AWARD: Margrit & Hans Engelman (Taconic DDSO)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home