Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tough Interview Questions

Today's Indianapolis Star contained an article titled "Prepare for Tough Interview Questions." I thought some of the questions might be good ones for new graduates applying for positions to think about.

So here are some of the "tough questions:"
1. So, tell me about yourself.
2. Tell me about a time when you..."
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?
4. What are your weaknesses?
5. Why should we hire you over anyone else?
6. If you could be any kind of tree/animal/food what would you be?
7. What is the last book you read?

1 Comments:

Blogger Katleen Garcia said...

Here are a few sample questions you may find yourself struggling to answer, and suggestions to approach them like a seasoned interview pro. Read more here: https://www.randstad.com.au/career-advice/job-interview/prepare-answers-for-tough-interview-questions/

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home