Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, December 16, 2011

AJRT Available at Student Rate

From the ATRAnet listserv:

We have had a Student Subcription Rate for the American Journal of Recreation Therapy. It is probably the best kept secret in the field.

If you follow this link http://shop.pnpco.com/category.sc?categoryId=2 pick the individual subscription and enter code AJRTST2012 your students will get the journal for $79.50per year. Scholarly journals are a great way to raise the level of student participation, education and skill. Please spread the word. Happy Holidays!


Richard A. DeVito Jr.
Publisher
Weston Medical Publishing, LLC
470 Boston Post Road, Suite 301
Weston, MA 02493 USA
radjr@pnpco.com
781-899-2702 ext. 107
781-899-4900 fax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home