Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

CTRA Call for Presentations

Jerome F. Singleton,PhD,CTRS,has put out a reminder that the Canadian Therapeutic Recreation Association (CTRA) has issued a call for presentations. I'm sure Jerry would welcome inquiries about making a presentation. His contact information is below.

The theme of the Securing CTRA 16th Annual Conference is "Our Future in Health and Wellness." The conference will be June 13-15, 2012 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Canadian RTs are a great group of people and Halifax is a wonderful city. So I would urge American RTs to attend and to make presentations.

Jerome F. Singleton,PhD,CTRS
Doctorate Certificate on Aging (University of Maryland) Fellow, World Demographic Association Therapeutic Recreation Professional of the Year 2007 CTRA Dr. Gonzaga Da Gama Memorial Award 2011 CTRA Distinguished Alumni Recreation and Leisure Studies University of Waterloo 2008 Professor Leisure Studies School of Health and Human Performance Cross-appointed to School of Nursing Sociology and Anthropology
1459 Oxford Street
Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia
B3H4R2
Jerome@dal.ca
902-494-1166

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home