Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Clinical Internship Supervision Webinar

From Jean Folkerth via the ATRAnet comes this announcement:

Hello All!
Remember this Friday, a week from today, September 30 The webinar, Clinical Internship Supervision, will begin. This webinar is different from the rest of the webinars. How, you ask....well let me tell you.

1. There are readings you need to complete ahead of time so I will be sending you information as soon as I get your registration. If you are already registered, you will receive them this weekend.
2. There are assignments to complete.
3. There is a post test at the completion of the series which must be completed and sent in and has NOTHING to do with CEU's.
4. You will receive a certificate if you do all that is required.
5. You must take all four (4) of the webinars although you will only be charged for three (such a deal!!!)
6. Go to the the ATRA website to sign up.
7. Questions? Please contact me at jfolkerth@hotmail.com. DO NOT contact the ATRA office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home