Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, September 19, 2011

ATRA Conference in Indy Going Really Well

At the Opening General Session of the American Therapeutic Recreation Association (ATRA) Annual Conference in Indianapolis Sunday night it was announced that the attendance was more than 600. After 2 days at the conference, it seems to me that ATRA is having one of its best conferences in years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home