Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Reminder: RTI Conference in Bloomington in November

The Recreation Therapists of Indiana (RTI) recently sent out this reminder:

2011 RTI Annual Conference at IU Health Bloomington Hospital, Bloomington,
Date: 17 & 18 Nov 2011

Join us in beautiful Bloomington, Indiana for our annual conference. We will offer two days of exciting sessions and great networking.

We encourage you to consider sharing with us the exciting and innovative interventions you use at your facility. Check out the call for presentations on the RTI website(due 9/25/11), and remember, speakers get a 50% reduction in conference registration!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home