Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

RT Foundation "Friend Raiser" During ATRA in Indy

Over the ATRAnet Listserv Dr. Linda L. Buettner today announced the following “Friend Raiser” to be held in Indy during ATRA:

A Friend Raiser Event will take place Monday, September 19th from 7:30-9:30 at the nearby Ram Restaurant. This is a short walk from the conference and sure to be fun!

Great food and prizes will all be available for the $10 admission. Please stop by our booth at the conference and join us at the Friend Raiser Monday night.

See our website:
http://recreationaltherapyfoundation.org/Upcoming_Events.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home