Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, August 15, 2011

New Academy for RT Announces Founding Fellows

The National Academy of Recreational Therapists (NART) has published its first newsletter. In the NART Newsletter are listed the Founding Fellows of NART. They are:

David Austin
Frank Basile
Leandra Bedini
Marcia Carter
Peg Connolly
Joanne Finegan
Mary Ann Keogh Hoss
Linda Hutchinson-Troyer
John Jacobson
Ann James
Jerry Jordan
Nancy Navar
Sandy Negley
Sharon Nichols
Bob Riley
Carmen Russoniello
John Shank
Thom Skalko
Norma Stumbo
Glen Van Andel
Ray West
Pamela Wilson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home