Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Psych/Mental Health Web Resources

Our Borders is closing. One of the $3.99 books on sale was Best Health Resources on the Web by H.R. Weinberg, M.D. I bought it and have found some mental health web sites that may prove helpful to RTs. Here they are:

Center for Effective Collaboration and Practice at http://cecp.air.org
This web site is free to use and has a link to the Surgeon General's Report on Mental Health.

BioMed Central/Psychiatry at www.biomedcentral.com/bmepsychiatry/
Free to use site.

eMedicine/Psychiatry at www.emedicine.com/med/PSYCHIATRY.htm
Free to use with many topics.

I'll plan to pass along other web sites as I check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home