Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

McCormick Awarded Fulbright

Bryan P. McCormick, Ph.D, CTRS, Coordinator of Therapeutic Recreation at Indiana University has been awarded a Fulbright Award for a Combined Research/Lecturer Award Fall 2010 assigned to the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Kragujevac, Kragujevac Serbia.

The title of Dr. McCormick’s research is “Social context and schizophrenia in a changing system of services: The role of urbanization in the functioning of Serbians with schizophrenia.” McCormick will begin his research during the fall term of the 2010-11 academic year.

Congratulations, Bryan, on this high award!

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny Pettry said...

Glad to hear about this.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home