Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, March 22, 2010

ATRA Members' Forum

If you are like me, you may forget to go to the ATRA website to check the Members' Forum. The Members' Forum provides members opportunities to post information and for other members to comment on the posts.

One forum is dedicated to educators. There are others as well, such as ATRA Affiliate Chapters, Public Policy, Past Presidents, and ATRA Fellows.

A problem with the Members' Forum is that it is not easy to locate. You have to first click on "Networking." Then a list of Networking areas will come up.The list includes the Members' Forum. Click on it to get into the Members' Forum where you will see the various forums, including the one for educators.

Perhaps you will want to go to the ATRA website to check out the Members' Forum for yourself, if you haven't done so or haven't checked on it for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home