Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

New APA Publication Manual

Can you believe a new APA Publication Manual has come out? It seems like only yesterday that the 5th edition was being announced.

A brand new sixth edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) is now available. It promises to have new guidelines, new sample papers, and new checklists, among other features.

Most RT publications follow the APA style so RT authors will need to obtain a copy.

The APA Publication Manual can be ordered from APA at (800) 374-2721 or www.apa.org/books. Most university bookstores and many regular bookstores (e.g., Borders)will also carry it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home