Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Descriptions of RTV Videos

I’ve posted detailed information on the RT Blog about three of the RTV videos. They are in the June achieves.

“Clinical Supervision” was described June 12.
“Portraits of Pioneers in Therapeutic Recreation” was described June 16.
“Professional Ethics” was described June 18.

I plan to provide additional posts describing other RTV videos in the future. In the meanwhile you may access brief descriptions of the videos. Go to http:www.indiana.edu/~iutr/

This is the IU TR website. On the left side you will see "Recreation Therapy Videos." Click on it and you will get a complete listing of the 23 videos with descriptions for each.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home