Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

You May Wish to Call Your Rep's Office

Hossier colleague Vicki Scott sent me an email message today telling me that she has been calling our Represenative's office to encourage him (Baron Hill) to co-sign the CMS letter.

As mentioned in my last post, I emailed our Representative's health LA but a more direct approach may be to call. So you may wish to learn from Vicki's lead and call the office of your Representative. When you do have your talking points ready (see them on yesterday's RT Blog post) and ask to speak with the health LA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home