Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Extended Call for Papers for ATRA Conference

On Tuesday, April 14, 2009, I posted a message that the call for papers has been extended for the ATRA Annual Conference (October 2 - 6, 2009). I promised to seek information on a deadline for submission -- which I have done through the ATRA Office. Unfortunately, the ATRA Office wasn't able to provide a firm date but said they would get back to me. I'll let you know when I hear something.

It is my belief that many RTs are doing great things in terms of the interventions they are providing but that they don't present what they are doing so other RTs can benefit. I hope if you are one of these RTs that you will consider submitting to do a presentation at ATRA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home