Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Article on Effects of Physical Interventions

A review of research has shown the effectiveness of physical interventions in improving activity limitations for people with spinal cord injuries. For full information on the article go to:

Harvey, Al., Lin, C., Glinsky, J. V. & Wolf, A. De. (2009). The effectiveness of physical interventions for people with spinal cord injuries: A systematic review. Spinal Cord, 47, 184–195.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ritesh said...

YOGA THERAPY is the science of applying the various techniques of yoga in a
variety of illnesses and conditions, to facilitate optimal health, healing
and awakening. Classes are designed for the individual or group with a
therapeutic focus for a specific health condition e.g. cancer, heart,
prenatal, diabetes, multiple sclerosis.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home