Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Go GT!

Glenn "GT" Thompson is a CTRS. GT is also running for a Congressional seat from Pennsylvania.

If successful, GT will represent the people of Central and Northwest Pennsylvania -- but I know that he will also represent the interests of improved healthcare in America and the place of RT in the healthcare system.

GT has been a nationally prominent figure in RT for a number of years. He has done much for our profession. If you, in turn, want to support GT in his bid for Congress, you may wish to contribute to his campaign fund as I have.

To contribute send your check to: Friends of Glenn Thompson, PO Box 1112, State College, PA 16804.

Best of success GT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home