Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

ATRA Room Reservations by August 13th

Apparently there was some confusion about the date for making hotel room reservation for the ATRA Conference in Reno. ATRA just sent out this message to clarify:

Dear ATRA member,
Please note that the room reservation deadline for the Peppermill is August 13. You mush secure your room by that date to guarantee a room at the ATRA rate of $119.00.

Individuals should make their own room reservations by phoning the Peppermill's convenient toll-free reservations line at 1-800-282-2444 or contact the hotel locally at 775-826-2121. Please identify yourself with American Therapeutic Recreation Association (CODE: AATRA08).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home