Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mid-Eastern Symposium May 18 - 20

Jan Monroe recently sent out information on the 32nd Annual Mid-Eastern Symposium on Therapeutic Recreation. It is to be held May 18 - 20, 2008, at the Clarion Fountainebleau Hotel in Ocean City, Maryland.

ATRA president Marcia Smith, M.S., CTRS, will give the Keynote Address. Among other speakers are: Bob Riley, G.T. Thompson, Sharon Nichols, John Shank, and Catherine Coyle.

It was also announced that the 2009 Mid-Eastern Symposium will be held May 3 -5,2009,in Hershey, PA.

For detailed information on the 32nd Annual Mid-Eastern Symposium go to: http://www.mideastsymposium.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home