Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Thanks for Madison RT Workshop

The Madison RT Workshop hosted earlier this month by Judy Gayle, M.S., CTRS, and her staff at Madison State Hospital was a complete success by all reports. Professor Bryan McCormick, from IU, assisted the Madison staff in organizing and conducting the Madison RT Workshop. Thanks to Judy, Bryan, et al. for their contributions.

At the workshop, I enjoyed doing my session on teaching tips and it was great to see old friends, such as Bob Krider. If you are a Hoosier who missed this year's workshop, please do yourself a favor and attend next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home