Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Position Opening in Zionsville, Indiana

There was a post today on the RTI listserve in which Laura Sauley, CTRS, announced that her current job is opening up.

Laura currently works at Zionsville Meadows, American Senior Community as the Activity Director. She reports that this is a great job, however a opportunity became available that will be better for her and her newly growing family.

The job is Activity Director for Assisted Living, Healthcare, and
Independent Living. It is a great way to grow in all areas in a geriatric
setting. The job will be posted on www.careerbuilder.com and the company website
www.americansrcommunities.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home