Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

CTRS Positions Open at LaRue Carter Hospital

Laurie Lee, CTRS, has announced two positions on the RTI listserve. LaRue D. Carter Hospital, in Indianapolis, has reposted their positions for Rehab Therapists until April 14.

LaRue Carter Hospital is a psychiatric hospital associated with the Indiana University Medical School.

The openings are for: one CTRS for Adult Population and one CTRS for Youth Service.

Contact information was not provided but the number and name from a prior posting of an opening at LaRue Carter was (317) 941-4000 asking for Todd Peters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home