Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Web MD Article on Benefits of Dance

On November 26, 2007, there was an RT Blog post "Waltzing to Health Research." This post discussed research related to the benefits of dancing for those with heart problems. There was a follow-up article published today on Web MD. The January 9, 2007, article is "Waltz Your Way to Better Health." Sometimes you can keep ahead of other media by reading the RT Blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David, this research made it into the Denver Post several weeks back- thank you so much for the link to the study!!
Allison Wilder

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home