Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Today Proclaimed "George Patrick Day" by RT Blog

Today there will be "retirement party" held in honor of George Patrick, Ph.D., CTRS. Most know George as Director of RT for NIH -- and as a golfer. George will retire from NIH and head for Georgia at the end of the month. Congratulations, George, on your accomplishments during your many years of RT service and best wishes in your retirement! In your honor, the RT Blog officially proclaims this to be "George Patrick Day!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home