Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Wonderful Quote regarding Lessons Learned book

What a pleasant surprise it was to get an unsolicited endorsement of my book Lessons Learned: An Open Letter to Recreational Therapy Students and Practitioners (Sagamore Publishing) from Jenn Errol who has 16 years of experience and is an RT at The Milieu Center in Sacramento. Here is what Jenn said: “This book Lessons Learned: An Open Letter to Recreational Therapy Students and Practitioners is GOLD! All RT's and future RT's would benefit from reading this gem.” I’m was really happy to receive to receive such an enthusiastic endorsement. When I thanked her, Jenn replied back that she had used several portions of the book with staff at The Milieu Center – which pleased me as I sincerely believe there is much in the book that will enhance the lives and practices of RTs. For more information on Lessons Learned, go to http://www.sagamorepub.com/products/lessons-learned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home