Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, December 04, 2015

Faculty Opening at Pittsburg State University

‎Laura Covert‎ via Facebook: Pittsburg State University is searching for a Therapeutic Recreation professor to start Fall of 2016. Main responsibilities will include teaching TR courses, advising students, and conducting research. Please refer to the link below for more information and check out the Pittsburg State University Therapeutic Recreation Facebook page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home