Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, December 05, 2014

SRTS has Student/Practitioner Scholarships

The Southeast Recreational Therapy Symposium (SRTS) is excited to again offer student and first-year practitioner scholarships to the symposium being held April 1-3, 2015 in Savannah, GA. Attached is a letter announcing the scholarships and accompanying application. Please note the early deadline for application submission has been extended to February 1, 2015. Additional information about SRTS and applications are also accessible on our web site, srts.info

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home