Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Faculty Position Still Open at OSU

Oklahoma State University is searching for a faculty member interested in training the future therapists for the profession of Recreational Therapy/Therapeutic Recreation. The faculty position is a tenure track position with professional focus of Recreational Therapy. We are currently reviewing applicants but will continue to review new applicants until the position is filled. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly at tim.passsmore@okstate.edu Tim Passmore, Ed.D., CTRS/L Associate Professor School of Applied Health & Educational Psychology Oklahoma State University

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home