Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

7th Edition of Therapeutic Recreation Processes and Techniques

I've been busy going over proofs for the 7th edition of my book, Therapeutic Recreation Processes and Techniques: Evidence-Based Recreational Therapy being published by Sagamore Publishing. It is work that is not fun -- but I look forward to having the book come out soon -- probably in August.

I'm extremely proud of this 7th edition and I believe this edition will make a strong contribution to the literature of RT.

I'm also completing work on the Instructor's Guide (e.g., test items, possible learning activities) for the 7th edition of Therapeutic Recreation Processes and Techniques. The Instructor's Guide should be ready at the time of the book's publication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home