Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, February 22, 2013

ATRA Now Accepting Nominations for the ATRA Board

From ATRA: 
Have you ever wanted to get more involved in leading your profession and your professional association? Have you served on a team or committee and wondered what’s next? ATRA needs your passion and your unique abilities. The ATRA Nominations and Elections team is excited to announce that we are seeking nominations for the positions of President elect, Secretary and 3 Board Member at large positions and CAC Chair Elect to serve on the ATRA Board of Directors. If you would like to nominate a fellow ATRA member please contact the Nominations & Elections Chair, Laurie Jake, CTRS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home