Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Several RT Faculty Openings

I just posted information on the RT faculty opening at East Carolina. It reminded me that I've previously posted openings at Pittsburg State University and Brockport State. Indiana University is also seeking a scholar with interest in health and recreation.

There may be other openings that have not come to mind. If so, please let me know so I can post them on the RT Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home