Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Good Time to Do Your Ph.D.

Have you noticed the large number of openings for RT faculty? If you've been thinking about going back to school for your Ph.D., the time is right.

Indiana University recently announced it is actively recruiting doctoral students for the 2012 academic year. IU has several assistantships available (for 3 years).

Anyone interested can contact using the information below for Marieke Van Puymbroeck, Ph.D., CTRS, who is the RT Coordinator at IU.

*******************************
Marieke Van Puymbroeck, Ph.D., CTRS
Indiana University
Associate Professor
Recreational Therapy Coordinator
mvp@indiana.edu
812.855.3093 (p)
812.855.3998 (f)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home