Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

No Luck Finding Lessons Learned Review

I stopped by the HPER Library yesterday only to learn that the library had not yet received the latest issue of the American Journal of Recreation Therapy in which my new book, Lessons Learned, is reviewed. I'll plan to keep checking on AJRT and when it comes in I'll read the review and post my reaction to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home