Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Online Courses from UNCG

From Dr. Linda L. Buettner via the ATRAnet Listserv comes this announcement:
University of North Carolina at Greensboro will have the following courses online for students and practicing recreational therapists in Fall 2011.

RPM 338 Assessment & Documentation in Therapeutic Recreation (Buettner) - 3 credits- undergraduate course
RPM 630 Advanced Roles and Responsibilities in Geriatric Recreation Therapy I (Buettner) 3 credits graduate course and continuing education
RPM 632 Evidence Based Practice in Geriatric Recreation Therapy (Buettner) 3 credits graduate course and continuing education

For more information students may contact Office of Academic Outreach Toll Free 1-877-248-3517 or the Department of Community and Therapeutic Recreation at 336-334-5327.
or www.uncg.edu/oao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home