Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

South FL Conference is Next Week

From Allyson Dedic, CTRS via the ATRAnet Listserv:

The South FL conference is NEXT WEEK (May 18-20, 2011 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL)!!! Attendees can receive up to 18 hours of CEU’s with a lot of networking opportunities!!!

Space is becoming extremely limited, so ACT NOW if you would like to attend!! Hotel space is also very limited due to the increased number of out of town attendees… if you have a problem booking a room, please call me and I will do what I can to see if accommodations can be made!

Visit www.whitehallboca.com/conference.html for more details!!

Allyson Dedic, CTRS
Director of Therapeutic Recreation
Whitehall Boca Raton
7300 Del Prado Circle South
Boca Raton, FL 33433
(561) 237-3818 direct
(561) 392-6031 fax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home