Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

RT Internship Opportunities in Wyoming

Via the ATRAnet Listserv from Kathy Argyle, CTRS comes this announcment:

The Wyoming State Hospital, in Evanston, WY has two vacant fall RT internship positions. We provide a 15 week (600 hour) internship, along with housing, meals and $8.10 per hour. Students are fully involved in the treatment process in an in-patient psychiatric setting where they can gain practical clinical skills under the supervision of an experienced CTRS.

Currently we employ 7 full time CTRS’ and one RT Tech. We provide services on a variety of treatment units to approximately 95 clients.

Please have students contact me if they are still seeking a fall internship. We will also have upcoming spring and summer positions available for 2012!

Kathy Argyle, CTRS
Internship Coordinator
Wyoming State Hospital
Kathy.argyle@health.wyo.gov
(307) 789-3464 ext. 468

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home