Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wonderful Canadian Experience

Hi. Just returned from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, where I was the featured speaker at the Alberta Therapeutic Recreation Association (ATRA) Symposium. It was a wonderful experience being there.

I'll fill you in with posts in the next few days. But it was great interacting with our Canadian RT friends! And it was the largest ATRA Symposium ever held!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home