Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

RTV Videos Available for Free

A reminder that all 23 Recreation Therapy Videos (RTV) are available free of charge via streaming from the Indiana University Library at https://scholarworks.iu.edu/dspace/handle/2022/3378

The RTV videos were produced by Indiana University and cover a wide range of topics, including an introduction to RT ("To Serve a Purpose").

Many university instructors use the RTV videos in their classes, sometimes viewing them with their students in the classroom and sometimes having students view the videos outside of class.

Another way the videos have been used is with in-service training for agency staff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

awesome video topics..but I can't play them !!
suggestions

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home