Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

AJRT to Offer CEUs

I just found out that the American Journal of Recreation Therapy will start offering CEUs, much as the ATRA Annual in Therapeutic Recreation has done. I believe this is a real plus for those in our profession who wish to obtain CEUs by keeping up with the literature.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny Pettry said...

I'm real glad about this.

Hope it will encourage more people to read it.

Hope more people will be inspired to conduct research in our field, too.

Danny.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home