Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Further Info for Educators on RTV Videos

My last post contains information for educators about using the Recreation Therapy Videos (RTV) in their fall classes. This is a follow-up to that post.

In order to read brief descriptions of each of the 23 RTV videos, go to the old IU TR website. It is http://www.indiana.edu/~iutr/

Once on the IU TR web page, look on the left side and you will see Recreation Therapy Videos. Click on this and it will provide you with a description of each video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home