Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Two Reminders for Educators

Faculty who are using the 6th edition of my textbook titled Therapeutic Recreation Processes and Techniques have access to a new Instructor's Guide by contacting Sagamore Publishing, Inc.

I would like to think the Instructor's Guide is the most complete one of its type ever to become available. It contains many teaching techniques and test items. The Instructor's Guide also has suggestions regarding using specific RTV videos in instruction.

Whether using my textbook or not, the Recreation Therapy Videos (RTV) are available to be used in teaching. They are available from Indiana University via streaming.

To view any of the 23 RTV videos
viewers use the link https://scholarworks.iu.edu/dspace/handle/2022/3378

Once at the link, simply click on the title of the video you wish to view. This will take you to the page for the video where you just click on the address and the video will come up for viewing.

And best of success with your courses this fall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home